Wednesday, January 27, 2010



stuffing my life into one little bag might have been the hardest thing ever. what about my hand sanitizer?! what about a couple bobby pins?! where am i going to put my gloves?! let's see if this works because i am sick and tired of carrying my big bag which ends up weighing the amount of a small elephant.

tomorrow we're heading to the tate britain tomorrow bright and early for... CLASS. that's right, let's just go to a museum for our first class session, i don't mind. what i love about study abroad classes is that they want you actually go out and see stuff rather than sit in a small classroom reading over and over about what actually does exist outside. i am all for field trips. for my creative writing class next tuesday, we are going to the national portrait gallery and for our assignment, we will pick a portrait and write a story about them. that is not something you could do at chapman, for sure.

as for the weekends, there are TOO many places i want to go and not enough money in my bank account. i guess ryanair will just have to do it, though i am quite scared of small airplanes. maybe the trains are cheaper.. :)

No comments: